Monday, March 1, 2010

WE ADOPTED AND HE'S A CUTIE PIE!


We adopted a four month old Brussels Griffon - we named him Davis. He's been trying to keep up with the girls and it's fun to watch them play together.

DeRosa is the alpha of the group so she's mounted him a few times to establish dominance. She also enjoys licking him which is great because he enjoys to be bathed by her little tongue.

Doris wants nothing to do with Davis and can barely sit in same room when he's around. We're hoping this changes soon because Doris is such an amazing dog and her brother needs a friend in this transition into our pack.

We are very blessed to have the best dogs on this planet - more puppy stories to come! (I pictured my brothers rolling their eyes as I typed that last line!)

3 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Very jealous of your 3 adorable pups! I really want one :)

slattery122 said...

You know me too well. Congrats, though!

Unknown said...

and by "we" you mean YOU named him and told me to live with it!!