Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I SAW ANOTHER CRAZY TODAY

I was pumping gas into the Jeep this afternoon and I saw an older man with long-white-balding-curly hair walking along the sidewalk. He looked like one of the many weirdos you see on the streets of San Francisco, but wasn't all dirty like a bum, he was pretty well-kept weirdo.

He was walking along and all of a sudden he stopped in his tracks and picked up a lost comb off the ground. He then began to examine the comb closely, making sure there was no dirt or anything funky with his new find. Then he kept walking down the street and I could see the excitement on his face, he was a proud owner of a new free comb.

I thought it was weird that he would pick up someones lost comb and take it along with him. I kept looking at him as he walked away and just as he was walking into the distance, I saw him comb his long-white-balding-curly hair curly with it, pulling out all of the curl and making his hair look like a ruffed up birds nest. WEIRDOS ARE ABUNDANT IN SAN FRANCISCO!

No comments: