Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RESTAURANTS NEED TO GO "GREEN"


According to the National Restaurant Association, "Consumers are definitely paying attention [to restaurants green efforts], as more than six out of 10 (62 percent) say they are likely to choose a restaurant based on how environmentally friendly it is."

Are you part of the 62 percent who feel this way? 

Until I read this quote at work today, I really never thought about it. From restaurants choosing sustainable produce to the materials used in the design of the space, restaurants have a lot of green responsibility these days.

My company is offering our restaurant members a seminar on how to "green" their restaurant and save money while they are at it! 

I will report back after I attend the session, it should be interesting!

No comments: