Wednesday, September 24, 2008

STONERS FOUND ALL OVER SAN FRANCISCO

Yes, medical marijuana is legalized in California. But there is a lot of non medical marijuana being passed around.  Two stories that come to mind that I'd like to share...

While walking to the bank this afternoon during my lunch break, this normal looking man was walking next to me and suddenly looked in my direction and then looked directly in the eye and said, "Want to smoke a J with me?" He had a doobie in his hand, ready to light it up and smoke it. (I was tempted for sure, but declined his generous offer - I was responsible today! )

Last month at the Outside Lands Festival (an outdoor music festival in Golden Gate Park), John and I were enjoying Beck's performance when a group of high school stoners came up in front of us and started smoking pot. They had two blunts, a couple bowls and a face-mask bong. Yes, they each took turns using a face-mask that was hooked up with a bong to get REALLY high!  John had a bottle of water with us and since it wasn't sealed, we were not allowed to bring it in. But this group of pretty stoners were able to sneak in a face-mask BONG! We were in the minority at this festival, I think we might have been the only ones not smoking pot that night.     

No comments: