Monday, February 8, 2010

THIS IRREVERENT BEHAVIOR NEEDS TO BE STOPPED




Reported on huffingtonpost.com
Closer inspection of a photo of Sarah Palin, during a speech in which she mocked President Obama for his use of a teleprompter, reveals several notes written on her left hand. The words "Energy", "Tax" and "Lift American Spirits" are clearly visible. There's also what appears to read as "Budget cuts" with the word Budget crossed out.
************************************************************************************
Forget this moronic woman for just a minute (I’d like to forget her forever but apparently other people buy into her B.S. and she just won’t go away) – as I'd like to draw attention to the need of using one’s hand as a sticky note.

I wrote on my hand in the 3rd grade when I was really bored in class. My teacher pulled me aside and told me that this was improper hygiene and I should stop. I learned, adjusted my behavior and became a no “hand = sticky note” type of guy.

I've confronted co-workers, friends and family on their decision to write on their hands. I’ve also witnessed my buffoon of a boss write "gym shoes" in big black ink across his left hand I was in total shock the moment it happened – he’s a grown adult, an executive…my boss!

Some lame excuses include, "If I write it on a piece of paper I will lose it," and "This way when I wash it off tonight I will remember."

These excuses amount to a package of spoiled bologna as it truly makes me sick to look at people’s dirty-inked-up hands, especially in a professional setting.

I might have enough chutzpa to start a facebook.com group that ostracizes people who commit this truly idiotic behavior – the goal of the group – telling the world that making notes on your hand is truly heinous and needs to be stopped, NOW!

Speaking of idiots…

Dear Sarah Palin,

Thank you for being a prime example of someone who demonstrates this disgusting and juvenile behavior. This adds to a litany of foul things you have accomplished since your failed attempt at becoming the Vice President of our great country.

Most people I know do not want to be put into the "dingy-dim-wit" category in life so I believe you're a great role model for what “not to do” if you want to be successful. Which surprisingly enough, makes you good for something!

BTW, how's Russian looking these days?

Best regards,

KSlatz

No comments: