Monday, January 25, 2010

GAY BINGO NIGHT


John and I went to "Gay Bingo" with some friends on Saturday night. I went home with the saddest news ever - I almost won $1,000 in a black out game (every number on the card)...if they would have only called G53!

This was a fundraiser for the local AIDS foundation and it felt good to be out and about within our community for a social event.

After the bingo game we headed to a restaurant where a lot of the people who volunteered and attended the event came to have a drink and a bite to eat. An extravagant little man took a liking to John and told us the same story a few times, about how most of the crowd at the bingo game was young enough to be his kid. Apparently he was having a hard time with how old he was getting.

I turn 32 next week - I'm getting old people, its part of life and so far I'm digging my 30s. I just wish I was 32 and $1,000 richer :)


No comments: