Monday, November 16, 2009

MEETING CHICAGO SPORTS CELEBRITIES

My friend recently posted a picture of her adorable son getting his picture taken with a famous basketball player on facebook. She said, "That was the best day of his life. We got it all on video too :)"

I then began to think about all the times my dad took me and my brothers to meet many of Chicago's finest sports stars.

I scanned in some of the photos I found in my apartment - it was a lot fun to reminisce!

Chicago Cubs famed third baseman Ron Santo - currently the Cubs radio broadcaster

Chicago Bulls guard, John Paxon - Current GM for the Bulls


Sweet Swinging Billy Williams

Future Hall of Fame Pitcher Greg Maddux

Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams and Rick Sutcliffe

Cubs catcher Joe Girardi, currently the coach of the World Series Champs - New York Yankees

Former Cubs first baseman Mark Grace, currently a baseball sports broadcaster

Former Chicago White Sox first baseman Frank Thomas

Former Bulls forward Scottie Pippen

No comments: