Thursday, October 2, 2008

YOU KNOW WHO YOU LOOK LIKE?

I was just minding my own business walking back to my desk from lunch and out it comes, "You know what you look like?" I turned around expecting to answer to another Josh Groban sighting, and out of no where my vice president tells me I look like Kevin Nealon with curly hair. AND his secretary agreed with him. IRG!

Do you think I look like Kevin Nealon? I see the Josh Groban comparisons, but Kevin Freaking Nealon...I guess maybe in the nose a little bit, we both don't have a chin and both are tall.

Maybe I will get a nose job so I can stop looking like other people. But what if the nose job makes me look like someone else? What I need to do is get real famous so people can tell Kevin Nealon and Josh Groban they look like me!

I am just a wee bit annoyed right now, it will pass shortly.

Enjoy the clip of Kevin Friggin Nealon - this is from one of my favorite shows, "Weeds." Leave me a comment and tell me if he looks like me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you look like him at all. And he wasn't that funny on SNL anyway, kind of over rated. I don't know who this Josh Grobin guy is either, so I would have to definitly say if anything HE looks like YOU!!